2011-P Australia 1 oz Silver Koala MS-69 NGC (First of 20,000)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGraded a near-perfect MS 69 by NGC! This is guaranteed to be one of the first 20,000 coins minted, as indicated by the special NGC label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Fine Silver.
- Encapsulated in a plastic grading holder from NGC.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a mother koala with a baby koala on a tree branch, design by Elise Martinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Koala in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.