2006-W Burnished Silver American Eagle SP/MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
This first-year-of-issue coin features the classic Silver Eagle design presented with a special burnished finish. Unlike bullion Silver Eagles, these coins bear the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark. This coin has been graded a perfect SP/MS-70 by PCGS
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Special burnished finish sets this coin apart. 2006 was the first year of the West Point-minted burnished Silver Eagle series.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect SP/MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this flawless 2006 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Please note: Some of these coins may have an "SP" or "specimen" designation instead of "MS" depending on the prevailing policy at PCGS at the time of grading. These designations are synonymous in this context.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 10, 2018
Date:Jul 2, 2016
HARD TO FIND BURNISHED 2006 20th ANNIVERSARY PCGS MS-70 graded Slab AT a REASONABLE PRICE + good service, & packing, fast shipping = repeat business. Thanks APMEX.I'll be back.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand