2011 5 oz Silver ATB Chickasaw MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 5 oz America the Beautiful coin honors the natural Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Oklahoma.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 First Strike grade of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Features the Lincoln Bridge, built of limestone in 1909.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
Named to honor the Chickasaw Indian Nation, this beautiful park includes almost 10,000 acres, of which 2,409 are covered in water. The Chickasaw National Recreation Area was formed from an existing protected area, Platt National Park, and the Arbuckle Recreation Area.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.