- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 1986 1/2 oz Proof Gold Nugget crafted by Dr. Stuart Devlin depicts the "Hand of Faith" Gold nugget found near Kingower, Victoria, Australia in 1980.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the popular Gold Nugget design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
The Hand of Faith Gold nugget was discovered by Kevin Hillier near Victoria, Australia in 1980 using a metal detector. The large Gold nugget, measuring 18.5" x 7.8" x 3.5" weighs 875 oz. It was sold to the Golden Nugget Las Vegas casino and is currently on public display there.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
A beautiful coin. I couldn't be happier with it.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.