1987 Switzerland 4-Round Gold Proof Set Matterhorn (1.85 oz)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Swiss Helvetia Gold round set was produced at Argor-Heraeus and commemorates the Matterhorn, a near-symmetrical pyramidal peak in the Alps.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Rounds in the set are in Proof condition and delivered in individual protective plastic holders.
- Obverses: Feature the personification of Helvetia seated facing left, leaning on a powerful Swiss shield with the Alps in the background.
- Reverses: Depict the famous view to the north-east face of the Matterhorn on the Swiss side of the Alps.
- Manufactured at Argor-Heraeus in Switzerland.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Swiss Gold Set featuring an iconic design to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.