2004 Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
First Strike coins of this vintage are difficult to come by, and even tougher with an MS-70 grade. With a population of 1,060, this is an excellent upgrade to a competitive registry set, or as an addition to any Silver Eagle collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of 1,060 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was shipped within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, this 2004 First Strike Silver Eagle combines bullion appeal with the collectible value of a low-population MS-70. Don't miss this opportunity to upgrade your set. Add this coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.