This Draped Bust Silver Dollar features 13 stars and the Heraldic Eagle reverse that was used from 1798 to 1804.
- Contains .7736 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in a protective plastic sleeve.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Displays a heraldic eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1800 Draped Bust Dollar to your cart today!