2010 Mexico Gold 200 Pesos Bicentenary Commem BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Produced in the same size and composition as the classic Gold 50 Pesos, this stunning commemorative celebrates the bicentennial of Mexico's War of Independence. With a limited mintage of only 50,000 coins, these are rarely found in the U.S. market.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico depicting a triumphant eagle with a snake in its beak perched atop a cactus.
- Reverse: The angelic “Winged Victory” figure from Mexico City's Column of Independence holds a laurel wreath in one hand and a broken chain in her other.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your 200 Pesos Bicentenary coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This magnificent Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 200 Pesos Bicentenary Commemorative coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.