1965-1998 P,D,S Washington Quarter Set BU & Proof (In Dansco)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This item is the short set of Washington Quarters from 1965-1998. All of the business strike coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Beginning with 1968 you will receive all the proofs struck for every year forward to 1998.
This includes the 1992-1998 Silver issues. You will receive 103 coins in all. This is a great way to start a high grade Washington set.
- Contains 1.2656 oz of Silver.
- Coins are housed in a new Dansco Album.
- Comes in Brilliant Uncirculated and Proof condition.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This set will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Washington Quarter Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.