2012 Australia 1 kilo Silver Dragon Gemstone Eye BU (Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The 2012 Silver Colorized Lunar Year of the Dragon features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and the Chinese character for "dragon." This colorized dragon has a ruby inset in one of its eyes.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful dragon is shown. The Perth Mint of Australia employs its own proprietary colorization technology, in which the color is actually sealed onto the coin. The vibrant hues and precise execution of the technology create a stunning, full-color portrait on each coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin is extremely large; it contains a full kilogram of pure Silver and measures a full 4 inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
0% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 9, 2012
Wow!! I usually collect bullion bars and rounds, but wanted one of these and when it went on special, I pulled the trigger. A truly magnificent coin! Pictures do not do this justice! Ruby has clarity like a very small red diamond. Finish is amazing. If this goes on special again, I'm going to get another.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.