2008 Liberia 26-Coin Proof Gold $12 European Collection
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Issued by Liberia in 2008 is this 26-coin set struck at the Bavarian Mint in Munich. Each Gold coin contains 1/50th oz of .9999 fine Gold. Coins feature famous landmarks such as the Brandenburg Gate in Germany or the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Contains a total of .52 oz actual Gold weight.
- Set consists of 26 coins housed in a two-layer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverses: Each coin depicts a different European famous landmark.
- Reverses: Liberia coat of arms, date and denomination.
- Struck at the Bavarian State Mint.
Add this educational Liberia 26-Coin Proof Gold European collection to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.