Issued by Liberia in 2008 is this 26-coin set struck at the Bavarian Mint in Munich. Each Gold coin contains 1/50th oz of .9999 fine Gold. Coins feature famous landmarks such as the Brandenburg Gate in Germany or the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Contains a total of .52 oz actual Gold weight.
- Set consists of 26 coins housed in a two-layer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverses: Each coin depicts a different European famous landmark.
- Reverses: Liberia coat of arms, date and denomination.
- Struck at the Bavarian State Mint.
Add this educational Liberia 26-Coin Proof Gold European collection to your cart today!