2005 China 1 oz Gold Panda BU (Not Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Gold Panda is one of only a few bullion coins to change designs yearly, adding collectibility to its .999 fine Gold value. The 2005 issue had a mintage of just 50,300 coins, providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Shows a panda and its young eating bamboo, along with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 2005 Gold Panda to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.