2011 Mexico 1/10 oz Silver Libertad Proof (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is highly desired among collectors. Silver Libertad coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people, the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your 1/10 oz Silver Libertads with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/10 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2011 1/10 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.