1991 China 5 oz Silver Panda PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Chinese Silver Panda changes its design yearly, adding collectibility to the .999 fine Silver content. This issue gains further appeal with the PF-69 label from NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded PF-69 Ultra Cameo by NGC ensuring its authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1991.
- Reverse: Features two pandas standing by the water’s edge.
- Backed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your 5 oz Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This large Silver coin is a great way to make a large investment with a single purchase. Add this 1991 5 oz Silver Panda Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.