2011 5 oz Silver ATB Gettysburg MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsBest Grade Available! The finest known grade for the Gettysburg National Park America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin.
The Gettysburg National Military Park coin shows the 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument, which stands less than a mile from Soldiers' National Cemetery. This monument was constructed to honor soldiers who fell at the Battle of Gettysburg in July 1863. The statue now stands guard over nearly 10,000 American soldiers laid to rest at Gettysburg.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 DMPL First Strike grade of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts the 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument, which is located on the battle line of the Union Army at Cemetery Ridge. Inscriptions are "Gettysburg," "Pennsylvania," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- The incused edge is engraved with the weight and purity of the coin.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
The popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking 5 oz Gettysburg ATB coin to your collection today!
The Battle of Gettysburg, the Union victory in the summer of 1863 that ended General Robert E. Lee's second and most ambitious invasion of the North, was a turning point in the Civil War. Often referred to as the "High Water mark of the Rebellion," it was among the war's bloodiest battles, with 51,000 casualties.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.