2009 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFeaturing a yearly changing design, the popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the MS-70 grade from NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 600,000.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2009.
- Reverse: Features two sitting pandas enjoying a bamboo twig.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this NGC MS-70 Silver Panda to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review