1997-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1997 Platinum Eagle features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only Proof Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Displays an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Proof Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1997 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.