1922 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-64+ PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Double Eagle is a very sharp and lustrous coin. This Gold coin is graded MS 64+ by PCGS for superior eye appeal.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64+ condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above with "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your 1922 $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS has guaranteed the Near Gem Brilliant Mint State-64+ condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1922 $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.