2006-W 1 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Mintage of 3,068 coins. The coins were struck on special burnished blanks and treated to give them a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins and were issued at the West Point Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by PCGS as a near perfect MS-69 quality.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Joel Iskowitz showing "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of congress.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2006-W 1 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.