1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-65+ NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
- Product Details
Product DetailsNGC has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated MS-65+ condition. NGC assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next higher grade.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-65+.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-65+ graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These MS-65+ Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
Great Coin from a reputable company. Sold later for 29 dollars less then I bought it for. But for someone to hold on to, APMEX is the perfect place to purchase coins.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.