1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-65+ NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
NGC has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated MS-65+ condition. NGC assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next higher grade.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-65+.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-65+ graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These MS-65+ Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
Great Coin from a reputable company. Sold later for 29 dollars less then I bought it for. But for someone to hold on to, APMEX is the perfect place to purchase coins.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.