1989 China 1 oz Gold Panda Large Date MS-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsChinese Panda coins feature yearly changing designs focusing on the lovable panda. These coins have been certified MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding further collectibility to the unique designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 115,187 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1989.
- Reverse: Features a sitting panda munching on a bamboo twig.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1989 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.