2008-W Burnished Silver American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (FS, Rev '07)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
One of the most widely recognized varieties in modern numismatics, this 2008 Reverse of 2007 Burnished Silver Eagle is graded MS-69 by PCGS with the scarce First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Population of only 1,285 First Strike MS-69s at PCGS.
- First Strike designation is limited only to coins that came from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Though the mint switched reverse dies for the Silver Eagle in 2008, an estimated 47,000 burnished coins were accidentally minted using the old 2007 dies. Most easily discernible by the use of a different "U" in "United" on the reverse, this is one of those coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This highly sought-after coin is a near flawless example of this modern minting anomaly. Add this Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.