1874-CC $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle XF-45 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Carson City $20 Gold coins are very desirable in today's marketplace and make for a great addition to any coin collection. This 1874-CC $20 Gold Liberty has a low mintage of only 115,085 pieces.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Coin has been certified by NGC in Extra Fine-45 condition.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Carson City mint.
Protect and display your Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Carson City $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Double Eagle "CC"'s are King of the highly collectible "CC" coinage. Struck at the Carson City mint in 1874, this coin is part of the total combined mintage of only 864,178 double eagles struck for the ENTIRE dated series from 1870-1893! Survival rates for "CC" double eagles range between 2%-4% of original mintages. Specifically, the 1874-CC mintage is a mere 115,085 pieces. It is extremely hard to locate an 1874-CC that is not heavily bag marked or cleaned. To quote leaders in the field, "A piece with good eye appeal is very scarce and it commands a strong premium among knowledgeable specialists."
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.