2012 1 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Only $59.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $59.99 per coin over spot!
Since arriving on the scene in 1986, the 1 oz Gold Eagle has been America's preferred Gold bullion coin with a classic, patriotic design and a full ounce of Gold. These Gold coins are ideal for investing and popular for collecting as well.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:East Hanover, NJ
Date:Dec 26, 2013
I purchased this gold Eagle as it was my first coin gold purchased. It is very impressive and beautiful. I have purchased several silver Eagles since I got this gold one. I pre-ordered a 2014 silver one as well. The craftsmanship is terrific.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
Date:Oct 20, 2012