2012 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsFractional Gold American Eagles are the ideal mixture of American history and nostalgia with modern Gold bullion investment value making them valuable to both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding a fiery torch and an olive branch.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/4 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Gold Eagles are always in high demand and fractional Gold Eagles offer the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 5, 2012
Really nice coin and a great size to buy when you're on a budget. I'm Buying 1 a month and it starts too add up real quick! The weight of the coin is impressive, especially for a coin that's just slightly smaller in diameter than a quarter. Great product and shipping as always!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.