Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Certified MS-70 by PCGS and comes in an PCGS holder to protect and guarantee the condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that these coin were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a “pearl of wisdom” and the Chinese character for “dragon” on the reverse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin by adding a display box to your order.
Add this spectacularly graded 2012 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.