- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a NCG holder that guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Mintage of 137,768 coins.
- Inaugural year of issue.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a cuddly koala clinging to the branch of a gum tree, designed by Shevaun Buschenhofen.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Koala in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Inaugural Year 1oz Graded MS-70 Silver Koala to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.