2012 Fiji 5 oz Silver $50 Titanic 100th Ann Mother of Pearl Prf
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Worldwide mintage of 750 coins! Extremely hard to find in the US and around the world! Commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Titanic, the Republic of Fiji Islands has issued this stunning Silver coin to remember this legendary ship.
- Limited mintage of 750 worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Inner core made out of real mother of pearl.
- Coin is mounted on a plaque inset in a porthole. The specific mintage number is engraved below the coin. A replication of a boarding pass along with a canceled ticket for the Titanic's return trip across the Atlantic are both included in this Silver commemorative set.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an inner core made out of real mother of pearl and bearing a beautiful depiction of the R.M.S. Titanic on the open ocean. The shimmering mother of pearl on this majestic Silver Titanic coin is a reference to the deep blue of the Atlantic Ocean where the ship rests in peace.
- Sovereign coin backed by Fiji.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order. Add this 5 oz Silver titanic Mother of Pearl coin to your cart today!
The Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean on April 15, 1912, after colliding with an iceberg during its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.