1857/0 $10 49er Horseman .943 Fine Cal Gold PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis restrike was minted by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2002, from the actual Gold ingots assayed by Justh & Hunter in 1857. These historical ingots were recovered from the wreck of the S.S. Central America in 1987 by the Columbus-America Discovery Group.
- Contains .54 oz actual Gold weight and a purity of .943 fine.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin.
- Obverse: Features a Cowboy or Spanish Vaquero riding horseback.
- Reverse: Depicts an American Eagle similar in design to official U.S. Gold coins.
- Mintage of only 4,006 coins.
Display your Gold coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This 49er Horseman coin is a special commemorative designed to look like the original Horseman coin from Baldwin & Co. Add a piece of history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.