1857/0 $10 49er Horseman .943 Fine Cal Gold PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis restrike was minted by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2002, from the actual Gold ingots assayed by Justh & Hunter in 1857. These historical ingots were recovered from the wreck of the S.S. Central America in 1987 by the Columbus-America Discovery Group.
- Contains .54 oz actual Gold weight and a purity of .943 fine.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin.
- Obverse: Features a Cowboy or Spanish Vaquero riding horseback.
- Reverse: Depicts an American Eagle similar in design to official U.S. Gold coins.
- Mintage of only 4,006 coins.
Display your Gold coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This 49er Horseman coin is a special commemorative designed to look like the original Horseman coin from Baldwin & Co. Add a piece of history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.