1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-63 NGC (Proof Like)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Only $109.99 per coin!
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $109.99 per coin!
Prooflike Morgan Dollars, the first few hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies, have highly reflective surfaces and are very scarce.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-63 PL.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-63 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These MS-63 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.