1996 1 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Only $89.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $89.99 per coin over spot!
Since 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been the premier Gold bullion coin of the United States. Each coin has been guaranteed by the U.S. Mint for its Gold weight and content, making these valuable investment pieces.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Semi-key date with the third lowest mintage of the series with just 189,148 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review