2012 China 1/2 oz Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsChinese Gold Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year. This new 1/2 oz Chinese Panda Gold bullion coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 600,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: Features a mother Panda and her cub in front of a wall of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2012 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review