2012 China 1/10 oz Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year and the 2012 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda is no different.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2012 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 28, 2012
I just received this coin and the mail and I was very pleased with the coin. I really loved the 2010 Gold Panda and acquired a 1/20 coin. I'm impressed with the product they've made this year as well. The design is exquisite; I especially like the slanted beveled edges on the rim of the Panda coins. I definitely would recommend purchasing one or more of these 2012 Gold Pandas for your collections. I'm glad I did!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.