1 oz Gold Bar - Johnson Matthey-London (RNB)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey-London for Republic National Bank of New York in the 1970s. This historic bar is an excellent way to diversify your portfolio with a piece of Precious Metals history.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Reads "Guaranteed By Johnson Matthey London Refiners & Assayers".
- Reverse: Features Republic National Bank of New York name and logo along with weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey-London.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector. Add this piece of history your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Johnson Matthey
Date:Apr 7, 2016
Apmex continues to deliver a wide range of Johnson Matthey bars. This bar was made in London. I received exactly what I ordered in a timely manner. Thank you Apmex. Us, I recommend this.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.