1992 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-68 NGC (Large Date)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsChinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year, making each issue unique. The Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that collectors and investors appreciate adding to their holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the MS-68 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding onto a tree branch, with the weight and purity.
- This issue is a Large Date variety.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this Large Date 1992 1 oz Silver Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.