2012 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Leaning Tower of Pisa Privy
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsOne of the most timeless coin designs now celebrates one of the most iconic buildings in the world. The 1 oz coin contains the same .9999 fine Silver purity as all Silver Maple Leafs, while including a small Leaning Tower of Pisa privy mark.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 come in mint tubes.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic maple leaf design with a small Leaning Tower of Pisa privy to the left of the stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Celebrate one of the most well-known architectural structures in the world combined with a timeless coin design. Add this 2012 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Leaning Tower of Pisa Privy coin to your cart today!
The Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the most recognizable structures in the world, took 199 years to complete across three stages. The leaning began during construction and worsened over time. Efforts have been made to reverse the lean, but due to the tower's strong role in tourism, engineers have simply worked to stabilize the tower as is.
100% of reviewers recommend this product