1869 Liberty Seated Dollar VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Liberty Seated Dollar is in Very Fine condition. Although 1869 has a fairly large mintage of 423,700 coins, this date of Silver Dollar is not often encountered. A large portion of the mintage was likely melted.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Very Fine condition.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
The Liberty Seated Dollar was minted from 1840 to 1873. Seated Liberty Silver Dollars were primarily minted in Philadelphia, although there are 12 different branch mint issues. This Silver Dollar includes the motto "In God We Trust" used on Liberty Seated Dollars dating from 1866.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.