- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2006 Gold Lunar Year of the Dog features a beagle standing in grass, collaborative design. The low mintage of only 195 coins makes this issue highly desirable!
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 195 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a beagle standing in grass with the Chinese character for “dog”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 10 oz Gold Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.