1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-62 NGC (Proof Like)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Prooflike dollars are the first couple of hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Certified by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- This issue is in MS-62 Prooflike condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks of our choice determined by stock at hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Tucker the Truth Seeker.
From:Delray Beach, FL
Date:Mar 20, 2014
These Morgans are rare and collectible. They have numismatic value. As opposed to a 2014 First Strike MS70 American Silver Eagle. The 2014 Eagles are not rare - have almost no numismatic value - and should be priced as bullion. First Strike and a High Grade should add no value to these US Gov't Mint products. Being newer in coin collecting is the antithesis of a valuable coin. As an aside - the US cannot succeed without manufacturing and industry. Now, the public sector believes that service and innovation alone will carry the nation. It will not. The nation will fail.
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.