Prooflike dollars are the first couple of hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Certified by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- This issue is in MS-62 Prooflike condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks of our choice determined by stock at hand.