Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis .9999-fine Silver proof coin commemorates North America’s oldest working lighthouse, the Sambro Island Lighthouse. Built in 1758, this piece of nautical history is located at the mouth of Halifax Harbour, Nova Scotia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is encapsulated inside the original box of issue, protected by a black outer sleeve. The included certificate of authenticity is numbered and tells the tale of the Sambro Island Lighthouse.
- Mintage of only 17,515 coins.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Commemorates North America’s oldest working lighthouse, the Sambro Island Lighthouse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin was limited to a mintage of 25,000 worldwide, but only 17,515 were actually struck. With its low mintage, gorgeous design and high face value of $20, this coin is ideal for the avid collector. Add this 1 oz Silver $20 Sambro Island Lighthouse coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.