2006 Canada Proof Gold $200 Timber Trade (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful Proof Gold coin features a scene that played out across Canada as the lumbermen worked to fill the growing demand for wood in the 19th century.
- Contains 0.4715 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 4,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist John Mardon, the coin depicts one of the most prized trees in the lumber industry: the Douglas fir of the Pacific Coast. The design includes two lumbermen working at the tree's base.
- In preparation for Canada’s Sesquicentennial, the Royal Canadian Mint pays homage to a well-loved symbol of national pride, identity and spirit, by revisiting the maple leaf’s depiction on a young nation’s first circulation coins.
Add this $200 Timber Trade Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review