2006-W 4-Coin Burnished Platinum American Eagle Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
The Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Burnished Platinum Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Platinum Eagle bullion coin and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1.85 oz of pure Platinum.
- Coins come in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Platinum American Eagle quickly became the most popular Platinum bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1997. Add this 2006-W 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.