Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1.85 oz of pure Platinum.
- Coins come in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Platinum American Eagle quickly became the most popular Platinum bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1997. Add this 2006-W 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.