2012 Somalia 1 oz Gold African Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Issued by Somalia in 2012, this coin is part of the continuing African Wildlife series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the coin along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: Depicts a family of elephants. The male elephant is leading the family. In the background, large trees rise up toward the sky as other elephants are visible in the background.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2012 Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.