2010 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger SII (Light Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAn opportunity to own an amazing coin at a great price, this 2010 Lunar coin features a tiger's head.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for "tiger" with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Tiger Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this Series II 2010 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
May have scratches, light abrasions, spots or rim dings but will still contain 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.