Silver Eagles are one of the most popular registry set collections. With a population of only 244 graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, this is a highly-sought after coin for the collector trying to assemble a top-ranked set.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only 235 coins have been graded a perfect MS-70 at PCGS as of 1/2017.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this rare PCGS Certified 2002 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!