2012 Somalia 1 kilo Silver Elephant MS-69 NGC (Dragon Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsPopulation of only 23 coins graded an MS-69 by NGC. No other coins have been graded higher*. Only 1,000 total were minted with the "Year of the Dragon" privy mark.
- Each coin contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somali Republic, “2012” and the monetary value of “2000 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Exhibits a majestic Somalian elephant roaming through tall grass. On the left is the Year of the Dragon privy mark.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2012 Dragon Privy Mark kilo Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
The 2012 1 kilo Silver Elephant Coin in the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors around the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.