Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a certified plastic holder from NGC to guarantee & protect your coin's near perfect MS-69 condition.
- NGC label may vary.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "Pearl of Wisdom" and the Chinese character for "Dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 kilo Silver Dragon in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this impressive 1 kilo Silver Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.