1904-1907 Switzerland Gold 20 Francs Helvetia AU/BU (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese early 20th century Swiss 20 Franc coins are tough to find due to their low mintages. Only 100,000 were struck in 1904-1906 & 150,000 in 1907. These dates are rarely seen.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in AU/BU condition and delivered in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, it depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: Shows a rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Add some of these low mintage 1904-1907 Swiss 20 Franc Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Low premium above spot price. Beautiful coin .I like the art form of sculpture in these foreign coins
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.