1910 Mexico Gold 5 Pesos AU/BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
With 100,000 struck in 1910, this coin is tough to find so get it while it lasts! Third lowest population of the Gold 5 Pesos after 1905 (mintage: 18,000) and 1955 (mintage: 55,000).
- Mintage of 100,000.
- Contains .1206 oz of Gold.
- Almost Uncirculated or Brilliant Uncirculated condition and packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Reverse: Features "Cinco Pesos" surrounding Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1905-1955.
Protect your Mexico Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
5 pesos Mexican Gold is a great way to add to your investment portfolio at a lower price point than its larger counterparts. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 5 Pesos to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.