1878-1921 5-Coin Morgan Dollar Mintmark Set MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver Dollar collected in the world, thanks to George T. Morgan’s classic design. This 5-coin set contains one coin from each U.S. Mint branch: Philadelphia, New Orleans, Denver, Carson City and San Francisco.
- Each coin has contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 3.87 oz.
- Includes one MS-63 PCGS Morgan Silver Dollar from the Philadelphia, New Orleans, Denver, Carson City and San Francisco Mints each.
- Housed in a brand-new mahogany wood display case.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 5-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Mintmark Set to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Coins in very good condition and was exactly what I expected. Although the wood box they came in was pretty scratched and looked used before.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.